PCL Air Line Fittings
PCL air line couplings and adaptors are designed for quality and are ideal for workshop, garage, industrial and engineering air line systems. Manufactured in Sheffield, in the UK, PCL have over 60 years experience in air line fittings and accessories.
- Airflow Range - For FIXED applications in the garage and workshop.
- Vertex Range - For TRAILING HOSE applications in the garage and workshop. Designed to be less likely to disconnect when in use.
- Safeflow Range - Designed for maximum safety with minimal outlay. Features a two-stage self-venting release.
- 60 Series - Ideal for general and portable air tool applications and tyre shop environments.
- 100 Series - Designed for greater airflow and are ideal for larger air tool applications in garage and tyre shop environments.
- XF Series (Euro Couplings) - Provide excellent flow characteristics providing increased airflow and tool efficiency when required in the workshop.
The Airflow Coupling is the original quick-release coupling with over 60 years of design enhancements; manufactured in the UK to the highest stand...View full detailsfrom £6.97
The Airflow Coupling is the original quick-release coupling with over 60 years of design enhancements; manufactured in the UK to the highest stand...View full detailsfrom £7.54
Twin Couplings are a quick and easy solution to providing two operation points from a single air line. PCL Airflow couplings are designed for...View full details£26.22
The PCL Standard Air Line Adaptor is suitable for most compressed air applications. Designed and manufactured alongside PCL couplings, this ran...View full detailsfrom £1.22
Silkair VG 22 airline oil is a premium quality, high viscosity index for the lubrication of pneumatic tools, valves and associated equipment. It c...View full details£7.20