Add a Circuit Standard Blade Fuse Tap Holder
£2.91 Excl. Vat
Free shipping on orders over £75. For orders under £75 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
Now there’s no need to cut or splice into wires or cables, simply piggyback using this “Add a Circuit” fuse tap connector. Quickly create an additional circuit for standard blade fuses and turn one fuse slot into two on your fuse box.
This product is ideal for installing aftermarket accessories and equipment to automotive and marine vehicles.
Manufactured using high quality and heat resistant components, you should ensure that any accessories connected to the new circuit do not exceed a maximum of 10amp current draw.
How to use:
- Remove an existing fuse from the fuse box and insert into the bottom slot of the holder
- Insert a suitable fuse for the new accessory (max 10 amp current draw) into the top slot
- Crimp your new live wire to the blue butt terminal
- Insert the fuse tap into the fuse box slot where the fuse originally was
- Current Rating: 10amp max (for additional circuit)
- Cable Dimension: 16 AWG | 1.3mm2
- Cable Length: Approx. 120mm
- Use with Type: Standard ATO blade fuses