Granville Blue Gasket Sealant - 40g
£3.95 Excl. Vat
Part No | J0449
Free shipping on orders over £35. For orders under £35 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
Granville Blue Gasket Sealant is a new technology sealant which is free from the solvent problems of other formulations and stays flexible when cured. Blue Gasket Sealant cures to a non-hardening consistency forming an instant seal that will not crack, chip or flake making it ideal for sealing metal-to-metal joints where a gasket is not required. Use on cylinder heads, sumps, pumps, gearboxes, axles, hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies.
- New advanced non-setting formulation
- Stays flexible
- Resists petrol, steam, antifreeze, oils, common solvents and most chemicals
- Methylene Chloride free
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to + 150°C
- Gap Fill: 0.5mm
- Full Cure Time: 24 hours (with heat)
- Pressure Rating: Up to 10,000 psi
- Appearance : Clear blue liquid/gel
- Odour : Characteristic - solvent
- Specific Gravity : 1.2
- Flammability : Flammable as a liquid/gel.
- Flashpoint : -18°C
Granville Part No : 0449