Chassis Releasable Cable Ties - Black - 300mm x 6mm
£17.35 Excl. Vat
Part No | JECT26
Spend over £35 | Free Delivery
- Large Letter | £1.50
- Parcels up to 2Kg | £2.99
- Parcels over 2Kg | £4.00
Weight and shipping will be calculated at checkout.
These HellermanTyton® releasable chassis cable ties are designed for single hole applications. Both sides of the cable tie are serrated and it is designed with a small squared head for restricted spaces. They are ideal for applications that have access to both sides of the hole, i.e. truck frames.
They are resistant to chemical, grease and oil-based products and the internal teeth on the cable provide easy and secure fixing, either by hand or by an appropriate tool.
- Hellerman Tyton Ref: DE863220
- Packed in 100’s as standard
- Tensile Strength: 14kg
- Min and Max Bundle Ø: 10mm to 80mm
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Made from heavy duty grade nylon 6.6 (polyamide 6/6)
- Operating temperatures of between -45°c to 85°c
- RoHS Compliant
- UV Resistant
- UL Flammability 94V-2