Copper Tube Butt Connectors - Choose Size & Pack Quantity
£0.42 Excl. Vat
Part No | ET80
Free shipping on orders over £35. For orders under £35 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
Choose Size and Pack Quantity using the drop-downs
These copper butt splice connectors are used for joining cables of medium to low voltage, e.g. battery and primary / common power feeds.
A bell mouth (flared/chamfered) entry ensures a smooth entry and transition between connector and cable. This avoids problems of chafing and pull-out, particularly where the connection is at risk of vibration.
Suitable for crimping only, please do not solder.
The addition of an inspection hole means you can check the conductors are fully inserted into the terminal before you crimp.
How to Choose the Correct Size (See Product Image)
Cable Diameter (mm²) / Entry Diameter (mm²)
- 10mm² Cable = 4.5mm Entry Diameter
- 16mm² Cable = 5.4mm Entry Diameter
- 25mm² Cable = 6.8mm Entry Diameter
- 35mm² Cable = 8.8mm Entry Diameter
- 50mm² Cable = 4.5mm Entry Diameter
- 70mm² Cable = 11.2mm Entry Diameter
- 120mm² Cable = 15mm Entry Diameter
- 185mm² Cable = 19mm Entry Diameter
- 240mm² Cable = 21mm Entry Diameter