Copper Tube Terminals (Cable Lugs) - Choose Size & Pack Quantity
£0.25 Excl. Vat
Free shipping on orders over £75. For orders under £75 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
Choose Size and Pack Quantity using the drop-downs
These closed-end high-quality conductive copper tube cable lug terminals are made from seamless electro tin-plated copper tube, providing excellent oxidation resistance. They are suitable for crimping or soldering.
A bell mouth (flared/chamfered) entry ensures a smooth entry and transition between lug and cable. This avoids problems of chafing and pull-out, particularly where the connection is at risk of vibration.
Suitable for the termination of cables, stud connectors and splices for joining cables together, they are designed for use with low to medium voltage cables. e.g. battery and primary/common power feed.
The addition of an inspection hole means you can check the conductor is fully inserted into the terminal before you crimp.
How to Choose the Correct Size (See Product Image):
- (A) Bolt Hole / Stud Hole | 6mm fit M6 stud, 8mm fits M8 stud etc.
- (B) Cable Diameter (mm²) / Entry Diameter (mm²)
- 10mm² Cable = 4.5mm Entry Diameter
- 16mm² Cable = 5.4mm Entry Diameter
- 25mm² Cable = 6.8mm Entry Diameter
- 35mm² Cable = 8.8mm Entry Diameter
- 50mm² Cable = 4.5mm Entry Diameter
- 70mm² Cable = 11.2mm Entry Diameter
- 120mm² Cable = 15mm Entry Diameter
- 185mm² Cable = 19mm Entry Diameter
- 240mm² Cable = 21mm Entry Diameter