Granville CV Grease - 70g Tube / 500g Tin
£3.82 Excl. Vat
Free shipping on orders over £75. For orders under £75 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
Granville CV Grease (constant velocity joint grease) is a Lithium based No 2 grease with a Molybdenum Disulphide additive package. Granville CV Grease is specifically designed for use in most modern constant velocity joints found on trucks, vans and cars. The grease is very tenacious and will resist 'pounding out' even under shock loading and the solid additives adhere to metal surfaces where required under pressure, to provide a long-life lubricant film. Granville CV Grease is highly water-resistant (including salt water) and can be recommended for lubricant duties on equipment working in aqueous conditions.
- Long lasting tenacious lubricant
- Greatly reduces CV joint wear
- Increases component life
- Very high solid content - will resist "pounding out"
- Suitable for use in aqueous conditions
- Operating temperature range: -15°C to + 130°C
- Melting Point: 185°C
- Worked Penetration: 265-295
- NLGI classification: 2
- 20% blend of Moly & Graphite additives
- Appearance : Grey/black heavy adhesive grease
- Odour : Characteristic
- Solubility : Insoluble in water
- Flammability : Not flammable at ambient temperatures
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C : Base Oil - 98.6 cSt
Granville Part No : 0170, 0168