Granville Exhaust Repair Putty - 250g
£2.15 Excl. Vat
Part No | J0431
Free shipping on orders over £35. For orders under £35 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
Granville Exhaust Repair Putty is a water based, heat resistant fibrous putty based on inorganic water based binders and heat resistant fillers. Designed for use in the repair of exhaust systems for automotive and general industrial applications.Heat curing mechanism which provides quick repair times.
- Ready to use and easy to apply soft paste
- High bond strength
- Fast setting - air cures to a hard finish especially when heated
- Designed to withstand temperatures up to 1000°C
- Seals/repairs exhaust systems in situ
- No special tools required
- Asbestos free
- VOC free
- Shock and vibration resistant during service
- 12 months minimum if kept in cool, dry conditions.
- Appearance : Black fibrous thixotropic paste
- Odour : Barely perceptible odour
- Specific Gravity : 1.80 -1.90 @ 20°C
- Solubility : Soluble in water when uncured
Granville Part No : 0431