Fir Tree Releasable Cable Ties - Black - 165mm x 5mm
£16.54 Excl. Vat
Part No | ECT25
Free shipping on orders over £35. For orders under £35 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
These HellermanTyton® releasable cable ties are fitted with a serrated fir-tree push base which can be secured into pre drilled holes (6.3mm - 7.0mm) in surfaces between 3mm and 7mm thick, i.e. sheet metal, bulkheads and panels. They are ideally suited to post installation of cable harnesses and bundles.
They are resistant to chemical, grease and oil-based products and the built in disc covers the hole to prevent dirt and dust ingress.
Internal teeth on the cable provide easy and secure fixing, either by hand or by an appropriate tool.
- Hellerman Tyton Ref: REL30SDP6
- Packed in 100’s as standard
- Tensile Strength: 14kg
- Min and Max Bundle Ø: 1.5mm to 31mm
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Made from heavy duty grade nylon 6.6 (polyamide 6/6)
- Operating temperatures of between -45°c to 85°c
- ROHS Compliant
- UV Resistant
- UL Flammability 94V-2