Flat Washer Collection - Heavy Duty | M3 to M20 | Assortment
£15.50 Excl. Vat
Part No | JASFWC
Free shipping on orders over £35. For orders under £35 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
An assortment flat washers ranging from M4 to M20 in size. These Form A flat washers are designed for rough service and heavy duty applications.
Providing a smooth surface for your nuts or bolts, flat washers help spread the load under your bolt head or the face of your nut preventing them from pulling through the materials you are fixing together. They can also be used when the hole is a larger diameter than the fixing nut.
The BZP (Bright Zinc Plated) coating provides some corrosion resistance and they are available in a range of quantities to suit domestic DIY, one off-projects and commercial use.
Number of Pieces: 750
Need a top up? All of our products are available in small pack quantities so topping up is easy. Links to each product are below.
- JHFW18: 10 x M20 x 37mm Flat Washers - Form A
- JHFW17: 20 x M16 x 30mm Flat Washers - Form A
- JHFW19: 30 x M14 x 28mm Flat Washers - Form A
- JHFW16: 40 x M12 x 24mm Flat Washers - Form A
- JHFW15: 50 x M10 x 21mm Flat Washers - Form A
- JHFW14: 100 x M8 x 17mm Flat Washers - Form A
- JHFW13: 100 x M6 x 12mm Flat Washers - Form A
- JHFW12: 100 x M5 x 10mm Flat Washers - Form A
- JHFW11: 150 x M4 x 9mm Flat Washers - Form A
- JHFW10: 150 x M3 x 7mm Flat Washers - Form A
- Style: Type A, Heavy Gauge, Rough Service, Normal Diameter, Normal thickness
- Din: DIN 125
- Finish: Bright Zinc Plated (BZP)
Our Assortments Range
Find out more about our assortments and the options available to you.