Granville Galvanised and Zinc Metal Etching Primer - 500ml
£5.85 Excl. Vat
Part No | J0057
Free shipping on orders over £35. For orders under £35 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
Granville Galvanised Primer is a primer system specifically designed for use on galvanised metal and zinc alloy surfaces where it will provide improved adhesion for a wide variety of coating systems. This galvanised acid etch primer for metal can be overcoated with most water borne or solvent borne topcoats. Granville Hammered and Smooth Finish Paints for Metal are particularly recommended as a topcoat system for this product.
Please note: Product packaging may vary. See product images.
- Excellent adhesion
- For galvanised metals and zinc alloys
- Coverage: 8-10sq.m per litre when applied to a wet film thickness of 80 microns (= 40 microns dry film thickness)
- Overcoating Time: Water based topcoat system after 4 - 6 hours, Solvent based topcoat system after 24 hours.
- Appearance : Blue translucent liquid
- Specific Gravity : 1.00
- Solubility : Soluble in water when un-cured
- Flammability : Flammable
- Flashpoint : >55°C VOC : N/A
Granville Part No : 0057