M6 Set Screw Collection | 12mm to 50mm | Assortment
£9.95 Excl. Vat
Part No | JASSXSC
Free shipping on orders over £35. For orders under £35 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
An assortment of M6 (6mm) set screws ranging from 12mm to 50mm in length.
These hexagonal head set screws, also known as fully threaded bolts or set pins, are 8.8-grade steel, providing high tensile strength holding power. The BZP (Bright Zinc Plated) coating provides corrosion resistance and is now generally used in favour of self-colour, plain and unplated types.
Number of Pieces: 180
Need a top up? All of our products are available in small pack quantities so topping up is easy. Links to each product are below.
- JKHSS100: 30 x M6 x 12mm Set Screws - High Tensile - Metric - BZP
- JKHSS69: 30 x M6 x 16mm Set Screws - High Tensile - Metric - BZP
- JKHSS40: 30 x M6 x 20mm Set Screws - High Tensile - Metric – BZP
- JKHSS44: 30 x M6 x 25mm Set Screws - High Tensile - Metric - BZP
- JKHSS45: 30 x M6 x 40mm Set Screws - High Tensile - Metric - BZP
- JKHSS46: 30 x M6 x 50mm Set Screws - High Tensile - Metric - BZP
- Pitch: Standard (std)
- Grade: 8.8, Medium carbon steel, quenched and tempered
- Style: Hexagonal (Hex, Hexagon), Fully Threaded
- Din: DIN 933
- Finish: Bright Zinc Plated (BZP)
Our Assortments RangeFind out more about our assortments and the options available to you.