OETIKER '167' - Single Ear Clamps - 430 Stainless Steel W3 - Choose Size & Pack Quanitity
£0.43 Excl. Vat
Free shipping on orders over £35. For orders under £35 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
Use the drop downs to quickly choose your clip size and pack quantity.
These stainless steel OETIKER 167 stepless single ear band clamps are an alternative style fixing to worm drive clamps and have the following benefits:
- The narrow band concentrates transmission of clamping force, less weight
- The Stepless 360° design provides uniform compression and uniform surface pressures, resulting in no gaps between the inner circumference
- The clamp ear compensates for component tolerances and has adjustable surface pressure
- The dimple increases clamping force, and it’s spring effect compensates for changes in diameter due to thermal expansion
- The burr-free strip edges reduces the risk of damage to parts being clamped
Ideally suited for joining hose in areas such as the automotive industry, automotive aftermarket, agricultural applications, such as irrigation and farm machinery, pneumatic and hydraulic applications in the industrial sector, hardware/DIY applications and in construction.
- Band width: 5-7mm
- Band thickness: 0.5mm - 0.6mm
- Material & Standards: Stainless Steel. DIN 1.4301 / UNS S30400