PCL Airflow Coupling - Male - 1/4" BSP
£6.28 Excl. Vat
Free shipping on orders over £75. For orders under £75 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
The Airflow Coupling is the original quick-release coupling with over 60 years of design enhancements; manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
The sleek silver Airflow Couplings are manufactured using hardened steel with a hard, corrosive and scratch-resistant finish, ensuring extra durability. Ideal for use in the engineering/workshop environment.
PCL Airflow couplings are designed for FIXED applications. Suitable for portable air tools, garage and industrial air line systems and test panels.
- Compatible with the Standard Adaptor range
- Steel Construction - robust and hardwearing, ideal for use in the engineering/workshop environment
- Positive locking mechanism
- Nominal Bore: 4.8 mm
- Maximum Flow Rate: 43 cfm (@ 100 psi supply)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 200 psi / 14 bar
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 100°C
- Interchangeability: Rectus 19