PCL Vertex Coupling - Female - 1/4" BSP
£4.81 Excl. Vat
Free shipping on orders over £75. For orders under £75 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
Vertex couplings are specially designed to be less likely to accidentally disconnect when used in trailing hose applications in garages and workshops.
PCL Vertex Couplings are specially designed for TRAILING HOSE applications.
- Ideal for trailing hose applications in garage and tyreshop environments (e.g. portable air tools and PCL handheld tyre inflation equipment).
- Compatible with the Standard Adaptor range
- Protective shoulder prevents dirt penetration and accidental disconnection
- Steel Construction - robust and hardwearing, ideal for use in the engineering/workshop environment
- Positive locking mechanism
- Nominal Bore: 4.8 mm
- Maximum Flow Rate: 43 cfm (@ 100 psi supply)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 200 psi / 14 bar
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 100°C
- Type: Double Action
- Interchangeability: Rectus 19