PCL Safeflow Safety Coupling - Male - 1/4" BSP
£9.43 Excl. Vat
Free shipping on orders over £75. For orders under £75 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
Taking PCL's industry-proven, Airflow coupling to the next level, Safeflow Safety Couplings offers all of the features of its predecessor.
A robust, steel construction, ideal for engineering and workshop environments.
Safeflow Safety Couplings fits the standard PCL adaptor profile, and is therefore compatible with most existing equipment, and has been manufactured in accordance with safety standard ISO 4414:2010.
Available with various thread forms and integral hose tails, Safeflow features hard-wearing steel construction with corrosive resistance finish, providing both flexibility and longer life.
In short, Safeflow represents maximum safety for a minimum outlay, and as with all PCL products, it offers the highest quality at an affordable price, with an unbeatable, patented design.
- Two-stage self-venting release
- Creates a safe compressed air environment
- Compatible with genuine PCL standard adaptors
- Safe and simple to use
- Best practice for compressed air users
- Enhances workshop safety - prevents hose whip
- Genuine PCL product, designed and manufactured in Sheffield, England
- Affordable safety solution
- Patent design
- Nominal Bore: 4.8 mm
- Maximum Flow Rate: 43 cfm (@ 100 psi supply)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 200 psi / 14 bar
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 100°C
- Type: Dual Safety Action