PCL XF Coupling - Male - 1/4" BSP
£15.93 Excl. Vat
Free shipping on orders over £75. For orders under £75 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
The XF Couplings offer excellent flow characteristics providing the workshop with increased airflow when required and enhanced tool efficiency.
XF Couplings, commonly referred to as Euro couplings, are designed and manufactured in Sheffield by PCL.
- High flow rate - 130 cfm @ 100 psi
- Offers enhanced tool efficiency
- Steel construction with a corrosive resistant finish for longer life
- Steel shoulder prevents accidental disconnection
- Nominal Bore: 7.4 mm
- Flow Rate (@ 6 bar): 2200 l/min (@ 0.5 p.d.)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 500 psi / 35 bar
- Interchangeability: Rectus 25/26, Legris 25/26, Cejn 320, Norgren 234/238, Schrader InterCheck 35