Quick Metal Putty - 112g Stick - SAS
£8.28 Excl. Vat
Free shipping on orders over £75. For orders under £75 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
A hand kneadable, speciality epoxy putty that mixes in 1 minute for permanent repairs to many substrates. Hardens in 10 minutes, back in service in an hour, full strength in 24 hours.
Contains a fading black dye that becomes grey after mixing. May be applied under water (fresh or salt).
Bonds to Fibreglass, metal, wood, concrete and glass. Does not yellow to UV exposure.
Suitable for: Repairing tanks and drums, patching holes in pipes, stopping leaks and repairing porosity holes in castings.
Download the Technical Data Sheet below for comprehensive application instructions and chemical resistance properties.
- Typical properties: 7 days cured at 24°C
- Colour: Black - changes to grey after mixing
- Viscosity: putty/hand kneadable
- Pot life @24°C: 20 mins
- Comprehensive strength: 83 N/mm2
- Adhesive tensile shear: 5 N/mm2
- Cured hardness shore D: 75
- Dielectric strength volts/mil: 300
- Solids: 100%
- Temperature resistance: Wet 49°C, Dry 121°C