Whip Check Cables - 1/8" (540mm Length) - Small
£3.72 Excl. Vat
Part No | AL90
Free shipping on orders over £35. For orders under £35 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
- Cable Diameter: 1/8”
- Suits Hose Diameter: ½” to 1 ¼”
- Length: 540mm
Features & Benefits
- Fitted with spring-loaded hoops, supporting a firm grip for the user
- Promotes safety, reducing harm and serious injury
- An effective safeguard against hose whip during high-intensity hosing
- Suitable for use with hose-to-hose connections and hose to compressor installations
- Manufactured from flexible, galvanised, multistrand wire
- The size of the whipcheck will need to match up with the size of the hose, please ensure you chose the correct size whipcheck suitable for your hose and breaking strain
How does a Hose Whipcheck work?
When an unintentional separation occurs, it is because of compressed air or fluid building up in the hose. When this happens, the hose will furiously whip because of the built up pressure. Through the use of whipcheck equipment, hose whipping will not occur - the strong galvanised stainless steel cable helps to prevent a whip through the easily fitted loaded spring loops, which grip a hose securely and firmly.
When do I need to use a Whipcheck?
A whipcheck can be used with a hose or other high-pressure operation that has compressed air or fluid going through it. They can be found in applications such as coal mining, gardening and valeting.