Granville White Grease with PTFE - G+Pro - 500ml
£4.35 Excl. Vat
Free shipping on orders over £75. For orders under £75 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
G + PRO White Grease with PTFE is a white, adhering spray grease in a spray can, based on lubricating greases. It is waterrepellent and wear lagging, free from silicone and acid. The material thus extends the service life of the lubricant parts, even when exposed to higher pressure, impact to strain and vibratory stresses. White Grease with PTFE also exhibits excellent lubricating and corrosion protection characteristics. When used for hollow bodies or roll bearings the space must only be filled up to one third.
- Reduces wear in mechanical drives, gearwheels, chains and linkages
- White colour is suitable for use on visible parts which should not be lubricated with dark greases for optical reasons e.g seat rails, hinges etc.
- White colour gives a good indication of area of application and visible evidence of attention by technician
- Product has excellent durability and water-resisting properties
- Viscosity gives reduced wash-off and improved durability
- Additives and ingredients give excellent lubrication and enhanced slip properties offering superb performance in applications were surfaces rub-together under loading
- Appearance : White thickened liquid
- Odour : Characteristic
- Specific Gravity : 0.76
- Solubility : Insoluble in water
- Flammability : Highly flammable
- Flashpoint : -60°C
- VOC : 324g per litre
Granville Part No : 1080