Granville Zerocol 48 Green Antifreeze - 1 Litre
£4.65 Excl. Vat
Part No | J2597
Free shipping on orders over £35. For orders under £35 shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order.
Economy Shipping Fees
- Large Letter: £1.50
- Small Parcel: £2.95
- Large Parcel: £4.95
Granville Sub-Zero Green is ethylene glycol based formulated for optimum performance in heavy duty diesel engine applications but equally suitable for light duty use. It employs established inhibitor technology and is phosphate and amine free. BTC classification type 3EN.
The inhibitors include organic acids in combination with borate, silicate and nitrite which are well known for their ability to provide excellent protection in heavy duty applications, particularly when there is potential for cavitation erosioncorrosion to occur.
The product uses sophisticated silicate stabilisation technology to eliminate the potential for formation of silicate gel often observed with inferior products whilst other additives ensure good compatibility with hard water and prevent the formation of scale that can result from the use of hard water.
- Phosphate and Amine free
- Superior cold weather protection
- 3 year life
- Excellent anti corrosion inhibitors
- Exceeds the requirements of: ASTM D3306, ASTM D 4985, ASTM D 6210, SAE J 1034, BS 6580 (2010), AFNOR NF R15-601, JIS K2234.
- Meets the requirements of: MAN 324, Cummins ES 14603, Leyland, Fiat/Iveco, MTU, Perkins, John Deere
- Appearance : Clear Blue/Green liquid
- Odour : Odourless
- Specific Gravity : 1.128 (Typical)
- Solubility : Miscible in water
- Flashpoint : 111°C
Granville Part No : 2597